Monday, May 19, 2008

Good Morning!

Its 5:49 AM. And I'm still here. Actually I'm all over the place right now. Not much tired but yes its a fact that I've been studying continuously since last night. Its something that I'm enjoying... YES!! And when enjoying, there aren't any limits. Some might call it crazy but I do like to stretch myself and see how far I can go. Not particularly studious though!

Its such a good morning. Pure. Fresh. Quiet. Ohh.. I can hear that cuckoo bird... I 'll surely inquire amma about mangoes, today.

I think I must get back to work now. I still have a couple of hours before I leave for the university. I'm a little hungry right now. For food and for good music. Well, I've just played a song but I guess I'll have to wait some more time for some food. Amma is sleeping :)

Noor
20th May, 2007
6:04 AM

No comments: