Thursday, September 25, 2008

You're allowed

He was all dressed up and I, in casuals. He was smoking and I, I was just watching those puffs rolling and thawing between us.

"You know this place is so quiet"

"Quiet? What?... man this place is damn earsplitting! Yeh chutiyeh apni bak bak band hi nahin kartey"

"Freedom of Expression bari behanchod cheez hai bhai"

"Hahaha! Haan par Expression of Freedom ka kiya?"

"Expression of Freedom?? Hain?"



"Abay saala light chaley gayi"

__________________________________________

If I ask a question, its not necessary that you come up with a relevant answer. Expression of Freedom should allow you to say anything. If my girlfriend decides to sleep with someone outside my knowledge, freedom allows her to do so. Can I stop her? Can I blame? If a group of vandals decide to beat the hell out of me, what can I do? I can't stop them! Expression of Freedom should allow them to beat me. If a sparrow shits on me, all I can do is swab it off. If a dog bites me, I can just take off my shirt to get those 14 something injections. If a baby decides to pee on me, I can't clutch his smallish dick and stop him from doing so. Its his freedom and you know its 'innocently wet and warm'. If people laugh at me, they should be allowed to laugh, if they cry, no one should try to console them. If someone wants to, he can dance at my funeral and should be fully allowed to do so.


Freedom is such a dangerous expression. Its inherent but rare. One has to surpass junctions like Act, React, Accept and Neglect to reach it. And one has complete freedom to decide where does he fall.

Friday, September 26th,2008
1:25 AM

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Expression of freedom"


In love wid u ..all-ova again!!!!!

Unknown said...

freedom is just a chance to do something better n hence it has to b carried out with responsibility!!!!!!

Noor Ali said...

Thanks but I don't understand this anonimity

E said...

very thought-provoking.

and not everyone has freedom the way u expressed it.

freedom to ...make a choice maybe.

or not even, aren't the choices we make dependent on sum other factor outside our control?

ahh
*eeda goes thinking in a corner*

Anonymous said...

Dude X| ...in al this crap ur missing out ur own freedom of exprezzZio. U can kill the guys beating u up because its expression of how u value ur life above their's.
Sooooo..... ur messing the concept up because u havent tried the paradigm that shud come first.... Urs.