Monday, October 20, 2008

Cold playing sohawa!


I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemies eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"

One minute I held the key
Next the walls were closed on me
And I discovered that my castles stand
Upon pillars of salt, and pillars of sand

I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
Be my mirror my sword and shield
My missionaries in a foreign field
For some reason I can not explain

Once you know there was never, never an honest word
That was when I ruled the world


October 15th 6:25 PM, Peer Sohawa, Islamabad
Viva La Vida... all the way!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my city =)

lizzie said...

ah love this song!

Unknown said...

Simply Majestic!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Can v have more photos here!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love ur profile pic~~

neeli said...

I feel so little up there.