Thursday, February 12, 2009

Eye.

Learn those basic facts. Relax, as the outcomes are decided. Don't look back and don't' look back. Love isn't coming back, dreams are the goners. Its scary.. to see those clouds gather.. white, gray, black.. Boom!!!! And its raining. Coldplay is going live but you can't hear them. You try to smile but no one is looking at you. And then you cry... Oh you're so melting.. your emotions dripping.  

"Why did you prefer medicine over philosophy, Shabnam?" 

"May be the mysteries of the human body are less confusing!"

________________________________________

Break free and let it go. Your extremities wont let you live, you want to live no? I know you love me but my destiny lies somewhere else. You know, my life isn't my story... The complications that I suffer are not mine. The corridors of my emotions, the windows of my expressions...  and all those vacant moments... its all like a puzzle where 'everything' and 'nothing'  questions are not asked. I can hear those strange whispers. Can you? 

_________________________________________

You say you identify me? Do you even get a word? 
 

4 comments:

gone! said...

Yes! *Irony*

Tazeen said...

Love this! You're a natural at expressions of all sorts.

Unknown said...

I dint get any word that you have written.....or its just one of your insane moments when you are trying to scare people away from you!!!!!!!

Tazeen said...

Read it again and feel lost.