Saturday, April 18, 2009

Now

It feels good to write after such a hiatus. Yes I wasn't really writing here but that doesn't mean I wasn't at all. Academics you know! Research papers, reports, essays, articles and yes... here I am. Safe and sound, back to my normal indigestible world of social parodies and personal mimicries. I enjoy working 13 14 hours a day as one team leader interacting, organizing and playing under pressure but this space of mine, this very moment when am alone makes me the person I am. Good bad whatever. My love to experiment with Truth and entertain issues touching limits of sanity is my strength. My home ground. The point where everything is deliberately out of control meticulously tangled to avoid cliches and generalizations.

Have been reading some blogs. Marina, Komal, Maria... I really like their work and yes, must say they all have that beautiful feminine way to words. Some more names may be.     

Feeling stronger. Ready for a niche. Focused. Love??

Work? " Double Check". 

3 comments:

gone! said...

You were missed. Welcome back (:
Thanks for the praise. I hope all the work that kept you busy was accomplished nicely.

Ifrah Waqar said...

Welcome Back :)

As always nicely done...

Anonymous said...

KIDHAR ghayab ho jatay ho. Thank you for the mention =]