Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Rumi, Jinnah and Nobody

A lot of things coming to my mind tonight, as I begin to write my second post in nearly five months. Yeah been quiet I know, but tonight its like home coming. Bits and pieces all gelling together entailing no effort from my side. It happens you know, when things appearing from different dimensions begin to harmonize each other. Defining each other. Completing each other at crucial junctures. It's worth exploring; the synchronization that resides within us is the synchronization that surrounds us as well. This sense of balance is undoubtedly what makes our world so beautiful. Each fragment, in right proportion. A masterpiece.
______________________________

While reading Maulana Rumi today, I came to understand something about Mr. Jinnah. Something inherently important about this enigmatic man. Something that had puzzled me since I started to read about him. About his personal life beyond being the Quaid. And his relationship with Ruttie his wife, and Dina.

Tonight as my city burns, I'm here with these two gentlemen, complementing each other so beautifully.

I m not disentangling/entangling any further. At least tonight.


And yeah, Welcome back Noor!! (:


6 comments:

WritingsForLife said...

I am tempted to read what you have read. I hope you update your blog more often :-)

Blah. said...

Welcome back :)

Unknown said...

I am a sculptor, a molder of form.

In every moment I shape an idol.

But then, in front of you, I melt them down

I can rouse a hundred forms

and fill them with spirit,

but when I look into your face,

I want to throw them in the fire.

My souls spills into yours and is blended.

Because my soul has absorbed your fragrance,

I cherish it.

Every drop of blood I spill

informs the earth,

I merge with my Beloved

when I participate in love.

In this house of mud and water,

my heart has fallen to ruins.

Enter this house, my Love, or let me leave.


These lines of Rumi fit you!!!!!

Tazeen said...

Feels great to read something from you after such a long time :)

Anonymous said...

Whats's Up im new here. I came upon this forum I have found It quite accommodating & it's helped me out a lot. I should be able to contribute and guide other people like it has helped me.

Cheers all, Catch You Later.

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i am new here. I stumbled upon this message board I find It very helpful and it has helped me so much. I hope to contribute & assist other users like it has helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Later