Saturday, August 14, 2010

Yaarey!

I am never too eager to go home. Don't know, have been just like this. Friends at university used to call me 'Ghar se nikala howa', and I agree they had their justified reasons for it. For 4 years, I have spent hours in cafes, pathani dhabas and on road. Just moving yahan se wahan. Random. It has its own charm you know. When you have friends, it feel like an ultimate ecstasy. Just plain raw energy making you believe that yes, everything is achievable. Its never too dark when you have friends.. Its never too hopeless.

Whatever I learned from those seemingly insignificant chats with my best buddies over chai has stayed within me. Those amusing pranks, entertaining stories and innumerable fun filled moments have really made the difference. Sounds different but I absolutely believe that your friends in longer terms, define your character. Your true identity.



4 comments:

Tazeen said...

You sound like my brother :P

Umm... however, I wouldn't entirely disagree with you about friends defining us. But those who are not into their friends like you were... they define themselves :)

P.S.: Felt really good to read something here after quite some time.

Tazeen said...

A bit of predictability doesn't hurt though.

Closed eyes... said...

Unpredictability for the win. :)
And you're glad to have friends you think would later define your character.

Abdullah Syed said...

Living (loving) through it right now.