Sunday, September 11, 2011

60 Seconds...



60 seconds between us. 6 meters ahead of me. Living in a same enclosure, this is what separates us. You, me and these 60 seconds, that's all. Now we are not like those people... they have so much time you know. They can actually go back to that debris and isolate every single decision they took. They can look for the shadows of people they lost, and try to retract images. In their lives, they can bring out their old muddy sculptures back from their subconscious store rooms and wait for the day when everything shall come alive.

We can't do it, can we? They are after me but I don't care really. I'm just about these 60 seconds between us. You got to know this. Just like my past, I can relate with those people and those places. But I can't go back. Glory awaits me.

Isn't this a beautiful thought? Whatever I do today, my love, my desires and all those aspirations... all that is about to come...

I can't be there before you. You got to protect me. Take decisions and act. To make things work for me.

And you have 60 seconds!

-------------------------

Note: I believe this post, originally written on April 25 2009, is one of the finest. Of whatever I have written over the years.

2 comments:

MothSmokeLover said...

Its good. Now stop bragging about it :P.

Jesse said...

there's something addicting about moments that happen so fast. We run the same ones over and over again like they'll eventually be better if we remember them a little different each time.