Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Life in a Metro - III

You probably don't know about it, but we have something so common within; it seems like a proverbial enclosure of identities. Yours and mine.

......

In a city like Karachi, your individuality is completely insignificant. Irrelevant because tangled images and their descriptions do only connect with obscurity and unqualified abstractions. Life here, dwells on common grounds. Love me or hate, I would always find a place to exist. I shall always contribute. Nothing in a city ever dies; this prevailing numbness makes everything immortal.


4 comments:

Aych said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Komal Ali said...

All I can do is nod.

Komal Ali said...

In response to your post on my blog, don't worry.

Aliza said...

Loved your words!