Wednesday, July 03, 2013

..when you wake up to such emails!

I am heading to bed after watching a really depressing movie about Algeria's independence (for a class) and writing a page and a half of my econ paper. I smoked a cig tonight, but not to get away or anything. I just wanted to...don't know why. I miss you, really.

Every few minutes, I get urges to pick up my phone and tell you what I am up to, despite knowing you would not read it until after several hours. My paper is still incomplete and I didn't finish the movie or reading for any one the classes I have tomorrow. I will wake up early to finish the paper.

After getting back from the meeting, I spent a good couple of hours just missing you. It was difficult to come to peace with the knowledge that I would go to bed alone second night in row now.

I hope you are sleeping and dreaming very well.

Love you so much.

March 14, 2013

No comments: