Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Strange...

I have so much work to do today... I have to prepare my lab reports; I need to study for my test...or testS! But ask me, it's all crap!!

Strange mood! For what? I don't know... I want to beat somebody real badly... and that someone should be a loved one, someone close to me... that's a condition...

I think I’ve an identity crisis... things are just fine no! They are great. Life is fun! Still I don't know who I am... it's not because of anyone... I think 'm losing myself with every passing second...

May be this is the last time I 'm writing something about myself in this blog... I don't want myself all the time... I want to get into people...their lives... I want to write about them... they are bigger [collectively], 'm smaller [individually]...

Strange!! *smiles…* I 'm... I feel like running in the darkness of midnight... I asked one kid to allow me kiss his cheek and when he nodded... I felt like slapping him as hard as I can... I want to study but I just hate my books... my professors, I love my mom but 'm fed up of her care... I 'm living but I want to experience death... * smiles...again* ... 'm sure... I would be dying to live then...

Strange...!!!


sambhaal sakogi mujhey...???

3 comments:

eLiXir said...

I remember something talked abt identity crisis!


I have believed we can live and die various time, in this very lifetime.. wud u able to experience it all would be my question.

eLiXir said...

lemme know whenever u opt for salsa! [:P]

Blah. said...

Haan :P