Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A survey [on Demand]...

1. What did you wish your name was? I think m happy with Noor..
2. Did you have an imaginary friend? not really..
3. If yes, what was his/her name? N/A
4. Did you want to get married? not really but was naturally over attracted towards girls..

5. How many kids did you want to have? 2-3
6. What did you want their names to be? never thought of that
7. What kind of a perfect life did you want to live? a good companion, pots of money, a speedy car, loads of junk foods, no pa!
8. What kind of house did you want to live in? May b more quieter.. like on seashore.
9. Did you play with dolls or army toys? I had an army of soldiers :P

10. What was your most favorite toys' name? I don't remember exactly, but I loved them all.
11. Who was your childhood hero? Bhai
12. What was your favorite article of clothing? Vest :P
13. Who did you want to be like when you grew up? I wanted to be myself.. someone unique.
14. What did you want to be when you grew up? multi-millionaire..
15. Who were some of your best friends? Must be between Anis, Imran, Aamir, Mahmood, Waseem , I didnt know whats a best friend at that time.
16. How old were you when you learned to ride a bike? I guess 13 14

17. How did you feel? Don't remember:P
18. What was your favorite food? Mostly Non-veg.. biryanis, bbqs etc etc
19. Who was your favorite baby-sitter?I hated all those who considered me baby! :P
20. What did you think it would be like to drive a car? Boring question!
21. Did you ever own anything that had to do with My little ponies, Rainbow Brite or G.I Joes? No

22. Did you play with Barbie and Ken dolls? Nahin Bhai.. was too much busy in cricket and quarreling..
23. Did you play with baby dolls? No
24. Did you ever have one of those play kitchens? No
25. Did you ever own a Cozy Coupe? I could answer that if I knew what it was..
26. Do you remember shows like, Ducktales, Tale Spin, Gummi Bears or Lunch Box? Used to watch.. yeah id.

27. Did you ever own a power wheels car? Did, I threw it from the balcony one day...
28. Did you ever watch the show "Puff the Magic Dragon?" no
29. Who was your favorite pet? We had a cat.. i don't remember the name..

30. Did you ever believe in Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny? yeah.. I loved Christmas time and the cartoons they used to show..
31. If yes, who did you think the santas and easter bunnies at the mall were? here i never saw one.
32. How did you feel when you learned how to tie your shoe finally? that now I can tie any knot in this world :P

33. Did you ever have one of those slap-on wristbands? yes
34. Did you ever wear stick-on earings? no
35. Write down one specific memory that you have never forgotten of your childhood: I havent frgttn my friends, my sweet crushes on my teachers, my group, fights in my family [esplly at dining table], my naana ji, my old poetry diary which i dont know where it is..nw..i havent frgttn 3 accidents I met.. no broken bones though...

1 comment:

eLiXir said...

interesting...