Sunday, July 22, 2007

An Hour Left...

Exactly an hour left in my 20th birthday... I'm done with my teenage. It has been a life in itself. School, sports, relations, family, ghoomna phirna.. colony, REC, college, accidents... these 19 years of life has been like a roller coaster.

I have already started getting birthday wishes... I hope I get loadss of them!! At this moment of time, I 'm also going through a self reclamation phase... getting back to my core! I don't wanna hurt anyone. I don't wanna hurt her..! If this is My day, I have one very special wish to make...Oh God! Please give me strength to make a positive impact in people's lives.. and you have to do it! I know you 're listening.. God!

Feel like writing more but ... may be some other time!

My Birthday!! yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!! :D

1 comment:

eLiXir said...

Hey!