Sunday, July 15, 2007

I am! Am I?

Wow! Last 15 days have been like life itself... unpredictable and "fuckingly" awesome! July 1, I was in the bus traveling to Lahore with a bunch of smoking, stinking "brothers" of mine. No one believes that I travelled via bus and didnt get ill all through the conference... not even a headache!!! 6 days at the conference were awesome... I have soooo much to write about it but may be some other time!

After the conference, that is from 6th eve to 8th eve, we stayed at a local motel [We for me, Rahim and the other Rahim]. It was fun! The best part was our visit to Wagah Border... you know that place has amazing feel... standing just couple of steps away from the part of land called India, I felt like hugging each one of the Indian standing there... Those gates.. appeared so meaningless [and how can I forget Eesha...]


Lahore has its own flavor.. what they say "Lahore, Lahore hai!"... I enjoyed the Lahori experience!
Returning from the conference, I found a very wierd atmosphere at my home... people ignoring each other... debating on things which merely deserved a laugh... Disappointed, my mood immediately swung from extremely pleasent to a disaster... I yelled alot, asked too many questions... Damn!!
But now, no more!! This is not me... I know 'm different. I lost my essence somewhere... but I will get that back real soon again... I dont belong to the "sadistic" and "depressed" lobby!! I 'm bigger.. I'm beyond that. I wont die this easily... I'm myself!

No comments: