Thursday, March 27, 2008

27th April!

I'm in this city for roughly around a month more. All has been completed today. Visas, accomodation details and other many stuff. I don't know why m I writing this here. May be because my blog has seen some very strange times with me. Sometimes I was happy. Sometimes I wasn't. Sometimes I was angry.. sometimes I was numb. And today when I've got this news, I'm sharing it with this before sharing it with anyone else [Apart from family, ofcourse]. Should I be happy about it? Going to study abroad, living on my own, the way I want.. has always been my dream... but leaving this city behind, all my friends behind.. family behind.. I don't know but I can't feel happy enough. May be this will get right with time.

This is my place. This city. And I will be away from it for like some 2 odd years... will I be able to manage everything on my own? Will the weather suit me? I will miss my family.. my mom in particular. But lemme not get into it from now.. it's like still a month to go!!

There is something that is not letting me be. Somehow my past is not giving me a chance to live my tomorrow. And believe me.. no matter how mad you might call me, I sometimes wish to go back to my past. Those feelings still remain unmatched.

But apart from this confusing personal stuff, I have some very vivid career goals to pursue there. Studies alongwith work isn't going to be easy but I feel excited about it. I want to work 18 hours a day or more than that and make the most out of this oppurtunity. Yes! It will be like this.

From today, I start that count. I have so many things to tell.. but it's like ... you know me, no.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see myself writing almost the exact same blog in another 2 years =) i want so desperately to go, and yet some part of me is basically rooted here.
Don't worry, inshallah, it'll all be worth it =D where are u going!?

Tazeen said...

Your feelings about going abroad and leaving this place is normal. It's like, since you must go, you have to stay strong. Well, yeah, tears at the departure: GUARANTEED! But still, I've faced it and so we all must, some time in our life :)

Moo said...

:O WHERE are you going? And don't worry, mate, all will be fine! :)

Naman said...

dude..even i'l be goin to usa for masters next yr...n even i'v started feeling like u .... lesse hw i cope up wid d situation