Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Crack

____________________________________


"Noor! I got highest in Process Engineering"

"Wow! That's great man. Well done!"

"Chor yaar re-sit tha!!!"

"Hain? Acha aur kitney bandey they?"

"Mein akela"


Jazzi laughs: "Haha! Abay yeh kiya chutiya-pana hai!!"

____________________________________


Nothings coming tonight. This is one un-animated and un-communicative version of pure expression. Oxymoron? May be. But then one gets to hear so much of them these days no? Stuff like legal murders and a smart ass! Mom suggests, "Wait, have patience". Now can you do both? You can either wait being edgy or can patiently say no to stuff coming ahead. Haina? But what to do with mom, she thinks other way. And she just can't be wrong. An incorrect mother would be a big BIG oxymoron! So you have to choose... your mother or your patience?

Hmmm... Such interesting name. Oxymoron? Being a hardcore chemistry student, it makes me think. Is it one oxidized form of a moron? And what if it reduces? De-oxy-moron or simply moron? What the hell? 

Hey... Chemistry and morons. Another oxymo? Those who have studied adv. chemistry would deny!

You think am crazy and I think you're.  Crazy me is equals to crazy you, cancellation on both sides and there's the answer. You and me! This signifies what? Simple. When we are together, there is intellectuality, rationalism, sense and peace. Anything but that mutual craziness.




Well... Do you believe that? I mean you me and logic? 

What the hell! Give me some oxygen, am going moronic!!

15 comments:

gone! said...

I don't understand much chemistry :( I know moms are always right! :)

You sound pissed off o_O

Love the pic of that kid!

Xeb said...

*oxygen*

:)

gone! said...

I have been very excited lately! How have you been?

gone! said...

Excited because I am going skydiving tomorrow and the main reason is that I AM GOING HOME! :)

I hope your studies are going awesome! Are your exams over?

gone! said...

Yep! I am an ambassador of Pakistan here in the U.S and my scholarship ends in June! Can't Wait to go back home. It's been long...

Best of luck for your exams! :)

gone! said...

Hmmmm.

Nops, i am at home chilling and waiting to leave for the lake! My school is over already!

gone! said...

Everyone asks questions about that and I don't mind it at all :)

My experience in the beginning was quite awful. The family I was placed in was nothing but horrible. It was only because of them that I had to restrict my previous blog and all but once I was moved, i discovered so much that its explanation is beyond words!

Everyone was extremely nice to me and I got exposure to not just Americans but almost every other race here. My perspective of so many things has changed and I have become much mature for sure :P

Telling people about my culture and conducting exhibitions and workshops was the best part!

Apart from the fact that there were moments when I burst into tears remembering my family and friends, the rest was just awesome and I am taking with me the lifetime memories! :)

gone! said...

Yep...InshAllah (:

And, i am a nice girl because I read your blog regularly? LOL! I read it because I like it :)

gone! said...

Well, weirdness in some sense always appeals me. The reason I like your blog is the unconditional wit and sarcasm that you stow in your posts most of the times :D

gone! said...

oh well. To be honest, sweetness comes with sarcasm! Trust me on that.

gone! said...

I will leave that over you to decide :P

gone! said...

You realized it now?

gone! said...

We think quite alike. no? :P

gone! said...

I do. Do you?

gone! said...

I added you there!