Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pump IT!


183cm, 158lbs... that's my physical worth. Yeah yeah, you can go on tallying those uncongenial elements and glorify imprecision. Yes you can really do that. Somehow with time, I have developed [perhaps intentionally] this very proclivity for criticism. It's an interesting phenomenon and it keeps people busy. Just a close look to understand that unpredictable actions would generate unpredictable reactions, often volatile. Sometimes they like it, sometimes they don't. But almost every time they have something to say. Its a hobby and I find it exciting to hear what people say. I love to draw a line on the canvas and let others sketch around it. Now this is one BIG idea... one would not get shattered or demoralized by UN-called criticism if he gets this. It's about the line, not about the being who drew it.


I find it quite amusing. Time and time again, I deliberately do things that would provoke them and aggravate their cravings for criticism. Time and time again, I draw something basic over a blank page and move ahead... leaving those saintly pseudos and minnows busy.


Anyone can do it. You just got to be strong, and bouncing and funny. By choice. Its shining everywhere!



Image: nocturnalMOTH - Deviantart



6 comments:

Abbas Moiz said...

thats deep ..... pseudo deep maybe ... deep

Americanising Desi said...

wow!
you ve pumped it real fine :)

Americanising Desi said...

if i were sarcastic there would have been a ':P' at the end of the comment ...

:) it is missing isn't it!

I am totally with you on 'Time and time again, I deliberately do things that would provoke them and aggravate their cravings for criticism.'

see now I am even specifying!

Tazeen said...

Hey Noor :)

You're blog's looking good as usual. Thought I'd drop by. I loved this post, no surprise about that.

nobody said...

hey dude i wanna follow your blog so plzzzz allow me.....i be vry thankful of you if you allow me....plzzzzzzz buddy plzzzzzz....

nobody said...

thnx a lot.............