Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Here Only

I'm finally back in here. And back to my normal ways. Life takes you places but on the way back home, you realize that your core hasn't really changed. Your value system surrounds you everywhere... it guards you, protects you from becoming someone else. It gives you confidence, it has given me confidence, that no matter what happens tomorrow, I'll always stay. Life is going to be tough I know but that's okay I think, unless I lose my way back home. The serration of their words may not affect much, I should always be humble. Structured within nature, devoted towards life.

I'm getting back to more refined forms of expression; this blog is one, music, photography are others.

These are turbulent times I know but lets just make this work. Lets celebrate whatever we have. Lets give out whatever we can, lets take in whatever we should. A cultured life if not anything else.

And you know am always here for you.

14 comments:

MothSmokeLover said...

I completely agree with you. Everything is transitory around us and at the end of the day our values are the things that truly define us and protect us from the evil we're sometimes surrounded with.

Blah. said...

Welcome back. :)

bharat chandran said...

There are times when we get lost and the principles fly away from your hand. Then you will need to start again from scratch for creating principles. And those become your new principles- At times you wont even have any principle and that becomes the principle - 'not to have a principle'!

Anonymous said...

in complete agreement with you. and hello :)

Komal Ali said...

:)

For who?

Noor Ali said...

@ Sab: Thanks mate

@ Bharat: I understand what you are saying! Will have to think to see if I agree..

@Eirene: Hey!

@ Komal: You read it. 'For you' (:

Aych said...

Weren't you nakhsh-e-khayali?
Hey.

Aych said...

Yes I have. :)
Been an avid reader.:)

Aych said...

Haan ji.
Silent mostly.
I might have commented. Not sure. :)
I changed my blog altogether.

Aych said...

Hahah not at all.
Very amusing. :P

My blog was called veiled existence.

Aych said...

I dont know. It just is. :)
Not in a bad way though.
I commented on your post connecting dots 1 long time back. Now I remember. :)

Aych said...

Indeed.I was purple before.
Well now you know. :)

Aych said...

:P
Maybe.

Aych said...

Haha.
Ab kya fayeda.
The damage is done.:P