Saturday, June 25, 2011

H.O.P.E

Chaahat ke do pal bhi mil paayein,

Dunya mein yeh bhi kam hai kiyaa;


Hope is a priced possession. Hope if untamed, can drive a man insane. But you don't have to worry; when you go around the city, you'll find many restless, instructively breathless souls rallying to tame it down, trying to make it more befitting to the images within the familiar minds. Hope can create conflicts. A complete mayhem, an absolute confusion, some kind-of-a mental disorder. Hope can make you go irrelevant of the process; it often gets caught only on the outcomes. And when they don't turn out the way you want them, this very hope gets you to the edge, makes you impatient, drags you to a point where you have decide. You have to let go.. either have to kill yourself.. or your hope. It hurts me to see.. so many cultured well read, some of the best and the brightest of people opt to kill the latter, they did it and they do it almost every day. But I don't blame them for anything, in fact I connect. Its a tricky decision. And everyone has a right to stay happy.

I have a love-hate relationship with this city. But consider myself fortunate, I have met few of the most radiant, magnanimous and worthy people out here. My job is such, I get to meet new people almost every other day; and having worked with over a hundred organizations in last twelve months, I can surely say that we do not lack brilliance; the talent the capacity. What we just need is hope. To drive us a bit crazy. Hope embedded through the process, structured deep within the fabric of life. Owned. Pampered.

Not just focused on the outcomes.

5 comments:

Aliza said...

when nothing works we cling to this "hope"

Hiba said...

Interesting! :)

Hiba said...

Was returning the favor :)

Hiba said...

but ur writings are interesting...just so u know :)

Komal Ali said...

I like. :-)