Monday, June 30, 2008

Frustrations I try to avoid...

Hazaaron Khwaahishen Aisi...

So many people. So many desires.. So many expectations. With so much around, one gets disturbed, obviously. But suffocation is also common if you are living in a 'Pak Watan' (Pure Country) like ours. Pak Watan overly crowded. And crowded with what? Shitty people.. shitty desires... shitty expectations!!

Lawyers seek justice. And so do those pimps [Is he gone to Dubai? Or London may be]. The Chief Justice hasn't been to the toilet since November 3. Once he gets reinstated, he will certainly visit that safe place. And so will the others. And then my friend, there is going to be peace, prosperity and justice... Too many shitty people, too many shitty desires.. too many shitty expectations..

Pakistani Youth going western, obviously in an attempt to embarrass the west . Girls wearing body hugging rags.. desperate for an English accent... having no clue what are they are talking about... and guess what!? These girls have fans... Many shitty people, many shitty desires.. and? expectations..

People talking about mobiles, people talking about fashion, people talking about sports, people talking about politics, people talking about bodies.. and breasts and legs and shirts.. and jeans and STOP!!! Please stop. I need to go and check out that dust bin over there... Its looks full. But with so much shit around me already, I don't know whats in there.. Let me check it..

Ohhh.. Oh My Lord...

That's music! and That's Art... OH those are our ethics... and... And there is the bag full of ideas there!!! And I found those emotions.. they seem rotten but better than shit no? whats that? Ohh.. that's a book of Sartare..

There is so much for me in here... Its too much to carry home, specially with these responsibility sicken, haggard shoulders..

So my dear friends, if you don't find me anywhere, you now know where to search... You might call it anything, but I don't care.


Tuesday, July 01, 2008
2:13 AM

4 comments:

Tazeen said...

What's up? :)

Hahahah! Same frustrations on my side... just that I have a few more to them. Your views on politics made me bite my lip so I wouldn't burst out laughing :D

Great job. But hey? You don't really need me to say that, or do you?

You know what? I might have just the remedy for you to avoid frustrations... :)

Anonymous said...

To much shit eh!
So the BIG Q that flashes on mind is, what r u doing to reduce this shit load.Though its frustating and quite rightly u are worried about fashion. But those who think of problems also have an eye on solutuion, whats urs?
:)

Noor Ali said...

@ Tazeen

I want to know about that remedy!?

Noor Ali said...

@ Anony..


Solution?? Hmmm... I might come up with a post on it sometime..