Friday, June 27, 2008

What About?

Doubts, confusions, uncertainties.. are so important. They let you to explore so much more. When you are not satisfied with what you have, you are living. Westerners find peace in meditation.. our people from East love to relax the Zeppelin way!! West is tired of west and is in doubts. East has its own confusions and is wandering. But no one actually gets anything substantial in the end. Substantial, if one sees where he stands, what he gets. But what about the experience?

I consulted a palmist few months back. Not because I really believe in palmistry but merely because she was pretty. Exploration. Search. Uncertainty. This is what she read. She predicted my life to swing between things. Predicted high chances of me being into gambling. Predicted multiple affairs. Predicted life threatening accident-s. Predicted restlessness, all through.

I accept it. Restless is who I'm. But I feel that a woman's love can calm me down. I really feel this way. I've always been amazed by the way a woman can love. The intensity only a woman can generate should nullify all my uncertainties and allow me to stand still. Even for some vacant moments.

Saturday, June 28th, 2008
1:48 AM

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This man is AMAZING !!

Anonymous said...

i wonder about that. Whether I'll actually ever be content. Whether love is something that could bring peace.
Lovely writing =)

Anonymous said...

Lol. Your writing tells me you're one of the few percentage that prompts me to give some men the benefit of doubt, instead of automatically assuming the worst. =)

Anonymous said...

'Pugnacious'?! Pugnacious is not a pretty or attractive word =P seriously, i dont think i am...unless provoked *bares teeth* =P

Anonymous said...

Lol, naii, got done with them in June...am just lethargic as hell, and a lil busy preparing for this event thing in the end of july...what about u? dont tell me you have exams in THIS weather?! =O