Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Its Me Again...

Last night, I had actually nothing to do. Since last few weeks, my days have been much busier. Juggling multiple projects at the same time isn't that difficult as it might seem but yes, it can get lengthy. No complaining since its a choice I have made for myself. None of the projects have been given by someone else.

Friends often wonder why I've started to work so much more. Some even ask what do I actually want out of all this? Success, money, fame, PR ... Yes! They are all on the list but they aren't the reason. Reason that moves and convinces me to take more and more work coming my way.

I find peace while working. I find a way to escape from things I don't want anymore. It moves me forward. From thinking about my past and everything associated with it. Things, places and people... It helps me to stay away from lives of people I love... and my own life too!

----------

Last night, I wandered alone in rain for hours, experiencing the connection of my soul with nature. After so many days, I finally met myself.


And? Realizations....


I don't care for love anymore. Now, living without friends is easy. Hurting someone is easier. Accepting things as they are ... Easiest.

I realized I've grown up. I've successfully purged myself from almost all of my emotional needs.

I now really feel, I can achieve success big time!! A numb corporate giant may be :)

Few months back, was forced to move on... to accept things as they are!


That has changed me.



Don't want to let it lay me down this time
Drown my will to fly
Here in the darkness I know myself
Can't break free until I let it go
Let me go





Thursday, 31st July, 2008


1:59 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you really dont care abt love anymore??!

u r not d person i knew....

Noor Ali said...

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ships smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I cant hear what youre sayin.
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.

Anonymous said...

Blunt and Outright.. seriously stirring

Blah. said...

Its not 'YOU' again .. You said you're CHANGED now ! =)