Thursday, July 31, 2008

Let me tell you this..

Its time for some confessions. Even though I have a slightly different way of perceiving women and I've written alot about it already, I still can't change the fact that 'm a 21 year old guy and like any other, I do get attracted to girls. Now how I watch, what I find attractive, what I think about is another story but if you talk about the bottom line then yes! I should confess 'm like anyone else.

Just a couple of days back, I was having food at some elite Italian restaurant on Zamzama with some friends. The food was okay and the ambiance.. okaaaaaayyyyy!! It was all boys and like any other day, we were busy discussing things you might guess [you do?]. Suddenly, I don't know may be my [boyish] reflexes, I just glanced at the person who had just entered in. It was meant to be just a quick glance but then.. well.. for next 20 25 minutes I glanced, gazed, gawked, stared, and what not!! But I swear I didn't drool. Did I? :s

She was indeed very pretty. Sporting a classy black kurti and sexy pair of denims, she just walked passed us and sat exactly where I wanted her to. Wow! I thought.

She must be of my age that is 21 22 since she had a refreshingly glowing face. Her hair, exactly the way I want. Not too long and all tied up. Yes!! I like them this way since this exposes the neck part of a feminine body. And that feminine delicacy is my biggest "turn on". Strange? :s A very fine gold chain matched perfectly.

I won't deny. She had a beautifully framed body. And lets not get into those details... [Guys can always contact me later].

Even though I was completely enchanted by her physical beauty, I did make a conscious effort to observe her ways as well. Elegant mannerism is another big turn on mind you! Even in this area, she hit a six or should I say, completely bowled me out? :S

I don't know if I will ever see her again. But, I must say, her beauty was inspiring. Not just attractive, but soothingly fresh as well.


Friday, August 1, 2008
3:32 AM

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

MARD ZAAT!!! =P

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your comment AND for the bday wish =) the event went pretty well...did nothing special, but had a good time and made some friends...how're things going with you? Besides ogling girls, I mean =P

Anonymous said...

sure u do =D maybe a refined form of cheapster, but a cheapster u are =D

Anonymous said...

studies?! arent u on chutti?! Me, well, um...kuch pucho ge toh bataun gi na!! =D

Anonymous said...

awww poor you lol =D me um...going to start studying international relations soon, inshAllah...will be free till mid-sept probably...i had the most awesome homemade pizza today and right now i'm hooked on the song Dice and this other one Every Day Is A Winding Road... i'm suffering from writer's block and since i'm supposed to be up at 6 tmrw morning to get my sister from the airport, what am i doing online? Shoo! =P
Enough information yet? =D

Anonymous said...

why cant i see my last comment? very disturbing =P

Anonymous said...

Lol. What else do you suggest? =D
your dp is...good.
no?
okay, it's nice.
no?
ohho, so picky you are =P

Anonymous said...

Dialogue kam lol =P suffer with the dp, refuse to bother with it. Um, are you on facebook?!

Anonymous said...

MSN?!

eLiXir said...

May be telepathy happens and we just dont realize it. May be other things happen too and we dont realize it?

Blah. said...

Why you missed the chance ?? =P ; the Golden chance =P

Tinuviel said...

It's spelt "beautiful".
Not beautifulL dammit. -_-

Anonymous said...

thanx for ur comment and after reading this.. i was touched. i didnt realise a guy could right that well i wish i could. i will definitely be back!

Ifrah Waqar said...

Alright...this was very sweet to confess what you actually felt about checking-out a girl...and you story reminded me of a song by James Blunt...
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Ifrah Waqar said...

Alright...this was very sweet to confess what you actually felt about checking-out a girl...and you story reminded me of a song by James Blunt...
You're beautiful. You're beautiful.
You're beautiful, it's true.
I saw your face in a crowded place,
And I don't know what to do,
'Cause I'll never be with you.

Auntie Ji said...

Dear Wandering soul,

Are you above age 13?

Please stop it with the lyrics.

Thank you.

Auntie Ji

Anonymous said...

You missed a chance man! You should ve tried! :D

Tazeen said...

Okay... So you think only guys can "observe" well? Hmm... well don't be too sure about that. :)